MELBOURNE WRITERS FESTIVAL

WOW!! We had so much fun at the MWF – Schools Program.

Check out the video below:

Music “Once is Never Enough” by Steve Andrews (sourced from the Animoto site as is the final image). All ohter photos courtesy of Student Book Clubbers and text provided by dma.

Published by

booklover

I am a teacher-librarian in a government school. I love reading and talking about books ... to anyone who will listen!

7 thoughts on “MELBOURNE WRITERS FESTIVAL”

1. Melbourne School Writers Festival was amazing!!! Meeting some of my favourite authors was so much fun and I really enjoyed getting Emily Rodda’s autograph (I’ll treasure it forever!) I am defidently more inspired to be an author now after listening to such wise tips from such great people.

2. Yay writers festival!
    It was a great day and I really enjoyed it. I’m writing my own story so hearing all about how to improve my wrighting really helped! 😛

3. I loved going to the writes festival!!!!!!!!!
    I was an Amazing experience and I’m really really happy that I got to go! We got to meet Emily Rodda and she signed our books. I also went to the war stories session, which was also fun.It was a fantastic day and I’m really glad that I got the chance to go.

4. Melbourne School Writers Festival was amazing!!! Meeting some of my favourite authors was so much fun and I really enjoyed getting Emily Rodda’s autograph (I’ll treasure it forever!) I am defidently more inspired to be an author now after listening to such wise tips from such great people. Once again… I loved this exciting,fun,one of a kind experience!

5. Overall a great trip!! It was really interesting hearing all the authors speak and also hearing about how to get published.