Bring on the Funny

It was a beautiful day on the 28th of October. The sun was shining and I just couldn’t wait to cram onto the stuffy full train to Melbourne for an hour. I was forced to sit in the tiny little box meant for bags and laptops which I also had to share with Kayla Driscol. But once we arrived at the station all was good and well… that was until we had to jump on another train that was more crammed than the first.

loving-richard-feynmanOnce we arrived at the state library we waited in the lobby with around 5 other schools until our Bookgig session “Bringing the funny” started. But we were soon allowed to take our seat in the large fancy theatre. All the comic authors made speeches and actors performed scenes from their books. My fave author was the author the wrote LOVING RICHARD FEYNMAN. She was quite a funny person.

For lunch I bought Mcdonalds. I have better things to spend my money on.

On the trip home it was a little less crowded. I read the book written by Penny Tangey who was my fave author of the day.

All up the trip was an educational and fun experience. I would like to do it again.

From Grace  xx

Published by

booklover

I am a teacher-librarian in a government school. I love reading and talking about books ... to anyone who will listen!