TWILIGHT

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Genre: Supernatural

Interest Level: Yr 8 and up

The book   is about a boy (Edward) and he is a vampire and he likes this girl (Bella). 
I enjoyed the bit where the girl gets attacked by the vampire.  
It could have been improved by more special effects.

I would recommend this novel to Year 8 students and up to 15 year olds.

I’d rate this novel 8  out of 10. **** (live)

Published by

booklover

I am a teacher-librarian in a government school. I love reading and talking about books ... to anyone who will listen!

15 thoughts on “TWILIGHT”

1. I must admit I didn’t think I’d like the Twligh series, but once I begun I was hooked, movie and all! I like the way the author creates the tension in the novel. A simple, but good review Olivia.
    Ms.A

2. Sad be cause edward and bella get married but good with renesmae and jacob 2gether! Not as good eclipes! But still TWILIGHT!!!!

3. My Favorite would have to be Eclipse or New Moon, I’m a Jacob fan lol, do yell at me because i dont like Edward, and then why recommend it to yr 8 – 15 yo, my Nan is reading them, my mum is reading them to, adults like the twilight series more than alot of kids…plus i liked them in yr 7 and would have liked them in grade 5 or 6 as well…

4. OMG!!!! Best book ever!!! HOW CAN U ONLY GIVE IT 8/10 ITS WORTH AT LEAST A 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 &;:-O

5. What!! how could u rate it 8??? It’s good and boo to all of them twihaters!!! My fav is eclipes! Good plot but easy to guess what will happen next. Thats eclipes, if yous were woundering! 🙂

6. I loved the story line but to be honest, I’m not a huge fan of Stephenie Meyers writing style … Hate me all you must but I still love the story … I give the plot line a 8/10 but Stephenies writing style a 6.5/10 … And that’s me being nice 🙁 Soz Steph.

7. Hey. I love Twilight. I have many posters on my locker door of twilight. My best friend, Sheiarna, is obsessed with vampires. She wishes she was a vampire. It sucks that the movies aren’t as good as the books though.

8. i love twilight. it is just amazzzzzzzing. all the romance and that kind of stuff